External experts and freelancer
Are you looking for new challenges?
- As a freelancer or as an entrepreneur you want to support TARGUS in the project business and/or in acquisitions?
- Do you actively apply your conceptual and practical industry or consulting knowledge?
- Are your projects mainly in the industrial environment, e.g. in the automotive, mechanical and plant engineering, pharmaceutical and medical technology, priming and fomring industries?
- With a confident manner and strong customer orientation, do you identify and develop potential for improvement and support the implementation?
- Do you develop the framework to sustainably improve the competitiveness of our customers and implement them together with us?
- Do you approach all projects focusing on high integration and dedication?
- At least 10 years of professional experience, of which at least 8 years are in industry, a mostly in manufacturing companies in the areas of development, purchasing, production, maintenance, marketing or sales
- University degree, preferably with a doctorate degree
- Successful career in industry
- Several years of experience and proven success as a consultant or project manager
- Solid knowledge of methods in theory and practice
- Project experience in at least one of the following areas: OpEx, lean, purchasing, product cost optimization, overhead, and turnaround, and refurbishment, sales
- You enjoy entrepreneurial thinking and acting. You have experience in the design of trusting and cooperative relationships
- We require unlimited travel readiness as well as experienced English and German skills – further language skills such as Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French or Chinese are advantageous
We offer you
National as well as international projects with well-known and respected customers in various industries – especially in medium-sized enterprises and corporations
Pleasant working environment
A pleasant working environment with colleagues who have many years of experience in Industry and consulting
The opportunity to participate in training courses or corporate events that we conduct for our external partners
An exciting, dynamic project environment with interesting tasks and fair remunerations
The possibility of long-term engagement
Valuing corporate culture
Openness, team spirit and humanity are among our values. Our consultants should therefore also achieve a harmonious work-life balance. We offer creative and flexible opportunities based on your needs